Thursday 28 January 2010

Eek What a Week!


Hello to everyone!

Sorry that I haven't been around for a week! A week seems to fly by. Having returned from my weeks holiday, it was back to work and back to the stress!

However, have been crafting....but at a slower pace. I have now completed a small framed piece which aptly says " When in doubt....chocolate biscuit!" (pictures to follow) :) Which is just one of a few small pieces which are hopefully being sent to the Anvil Gallery Tea Room in Nottingham.

I have also been working on some more coasters. I now need to sit and think about how many designs to produce more of....at the moment, there are six different designs, and eight designs on keyrings. Is this enough? Example above :)

Other exciting news, I am off to the Creative Stitch and Craft Show on Saturday in Manchester. I hope it is as amazing as last year. So many wonderful stalls....maybe it is dangerous that I am being paid the day before? Budget me thinks! Then there is the Otley Courthouse Craft Fair on Sunday. I haven't been to this one before, but I have high hopes, as I am hoping to have a stall in February :) so this should be good.

One thing I am working on at the minute (but still in the thinking stages) is to promote those crafters online that I adore. They are the crafters that everytime I am online, I need to peek at their latest creations. So soon, I hope to be sharing this with you.

Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment